A lot of our jewellery is custom made and we specify on each item the time it will take for that particular piece to be made. Simpy contact us if you need something sooner and we will do our best to get the jewellery made on a priority basis. Otherwise please do allow for 3-4 weeks within UK and 4-5 weeks for all our polki collection for international deivery. Our handmade kundan items will take 8 weeks to complete.
UK Next Day Special Delivery
All our jewellery in UK is sent using Royal Mails next day special delivery service.
Our UK Next Day Special Delivery Service is calculated by weight so again you are not charged ridiculous prices for purchasing just one item and is available 7am-7pm Monday to Saturday.
The following guidelines (which may vary from time to time) apply:
- Orders placed by 2pm Mon to Fri will be delivered the NEXT DAY!
- Orders placed after 2pm Mon to Fri will be delivered within 2 working days.
- Orders placed after 6pm Friday & by 9am Saturday will be delivered on Monday.
- Orders placed after 4pm on Sunday will be delivered on Tuesday.
Sorry but we are unable to deliver on Bank Holidays so please bear this in mind when ordering – Bank Holiday deliveries will be delivered 2 working days later.
UK Express Delivery is not available when delivering to the following locations:
- The Scottish Highlands & Islands
- The Isle of Wight
- The Isle of Man
- Northern Ireland
Please note that UK Standard Delivery is available when delivering to these locations.
We also deliver to the Channel Islands - for details of the service and cost please see our International Delivery section below.
You can track your order right to your doorstep once it’s been despatched. Just follow the link included in the Despatch Confirmation email you will receive from us, or alternatively you can track parcels through your account .
Our carrier delivers between 7am-7pm, and in some cases a signature may be required. If you’re not around, the carrier will try your neighbours, or (if a signature is not required) will try to find a safe, dry place hidden from view to leave your parcel. They’ll leave a calling card with the details.
If they can’t leave your parcel safely they’ll take it back to their depot and leave a calling card with details of how you can collect it or arrange for another delivery. Please note that you can add delivery instructions for the carrier during the checkout process.
If in the rare circumstance your parcel has not arrived by the estimated delivery date, we're here to help. Before getting in contact with us, have you tried:
- Signing into my account to check we have the correct delivery address for your order and your contact details are up to date.
- Checking if you have a text message, email or attempted delivery card from one of our carriers. Your parcel may be awaiting collection at a local Post Office or delivery depot, or you may need to arrange redelivery.
- Checking with your neighbours to see if they have accepted the parcel on your behalf.
- Looking in any safe areas the driver may have left your parcel, such as behind bins or in a shed, garage or porch.
If you still can't find your parcel, please email us using the contact us form and quote your order number. We'll reply within four hours and do our best to locate your parcel straightaway. If it cannot be found, we will arrange a replacement or refund for you.
Please note that we need to allow 28 days to pass before we can report the parcel as lost or for it to be re-delivered back to us. After this we will issue a full refund or re-deliver the items back to you if you would still like the items.